Miss Agnes H Hunter's Trust - Main Grant Programme
The Trust funds projects that fit within one of the four policy areas: supporting people living with arthritis or cancer; helping disabled people, including those affected by physical disability, visual impairment or illness; helping people living with mental health issues or learning disabilities; assisting with the education and training of disadvantaged people.
- When to apply:
- There are two decision meetings a year (November and May), and their deadlines are typically end August/ early September and end February/ early March. During this assessment period the Main Grants Programme will be closed to new applications. The next deadline for online applications is 5pm 30 August 2018 for decision on 22nd November 2018. (Late applications will not be eligible).
- Next deadline:
30 Aug 2018
- Charities only:
0131 538 5496
- How to apply
- The Trust has introduced a new online application process for both grant programmes which can be accessed on the website. Hard copy and email applications will not be processed.
- This fund lists a large number of exclusions, check the website for details. The Trust has discontinued its assistance to hospices.
Fund award sizes
No maximum provided
- Annually awarded:
- Notes on award amounts:
- They will provide up to two years funding. The maximum funded in recent grants was £20,000. The majority of grants are between the value of £4,500-£10,000.
- Advising and informing
- Education and Training
- Employability services
- Health and social care
- Mental health care
- Economically/socially disadvantaged
- People affected by ill-health
- People with disabilities
- People with learning disabilities
- People with physical disabilities
- People with sensory impairments
- Physical health conditions