The Hospital Saturday Fund
The fund will consider giving grants towards medical capital projects, medical care or research and in support of medical training. It will also consider grants for running costs, for example grants towards medical capital projects, medical care or research and in support of medical training. The Hospital Saturday Fund will also consider grants for running costs.
- When to apply:
- The next standard grants deadline is 16 July 2018 and the last large grants deadline was 18 June 2018. The are four grant making meeting per year. The remaining deadlines in 2018 are : GMC 5 November 2018
Standard Grants of £2,000 or €2,700 – deadline 8 October 2018
Large Grants of up to max £10,000 or €13,500 – deadline 10 September 2018
GMC January 2019 (dates for 2019 to be confirmed in December 2018)
Standard Grants of £2,000 or €2,700 – deadline 4 January 2019
Large Grants of up to max £10,000 or €13,500 – deadline 1 December 2018
- Next deadline:
16 Jul 2018
- Charities only:
0207 202 1365
- How to apply
- Application form and guidance on the website.
- This fund lists a large number of exclusions: check the website for details.
Fund award sizes
- Annually awarded:
- Notes on award amounts:
- Standard grants are up to £2000 and large grants up to £10,000.
- Education and Training
- Health and social care
- Health education & promotion
- Medical care
- Mental health care
- Respite/ holidays
- Scientific Activities
- Social care
- People affected by ill-health
- People with disabilities
- People with physical disabilities