Glasgow City Heritage Trust - Heritage Grants
This programme supports projects that provide opportunities for people to learn about and enjoy Glasgow’s historic built environment. They can assist with a variety of projects, such as exhibitions, lectures, workshops, activities, conferences, interpretation (displays, panels, signage), guided walks, publications etc.
- When to apply:
- Completed applications will be considered by the relevant committee, if they are received at least 10 working days before the committee meeting date. Where a grant application misses the deadline it will be considered at the next available committee meeting date. Committees meet on a quarterly basis. Dates for 2018 are as follows:Outreach Committee (for Heritage and Community Engagement Grants): 29th August 2018: 28th November 2018
- Next deadline:
13 Nov 2018
- Charities only:
- How to apply
- The application form and guidance is available on the website.
- Contact funder through website form who will advise if you are eligible or ineligible to apply for this grant.
Fund award sizes
No minimum provided
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No anually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- Grants of up to £5,000. They will not fund 100% of the cost of the project. Please note, a standard 5% Management Fee (min. £100) will be payable on all Grants, to be deducted from the grant by GCHT.
- Education and Training
- Heritage/ building preservation
- General public
- The local community