East Renfrewshire Council - Community Fund
This fund is available to support a range of activities by local and national organisations within local communities such as: start up funding for new organisations; community capacity-building events for under-represented groups (developing the skills and confidence of members); community learning and development in the wider community; support to groups to promote their participation in community planning; social regeneration, civic pride and heritage activities such as festive occasions, gala days, arts events and sporting activities.
- When to apply:
- Applications for over £500 will be considered 4 times a year. The deadlines for the submission of applications are as follows: April meeting - 28 February or 29 leap year; June meeting - 30 April; September meeting - 31 July; December meeting - 31 October
Applications for up to £500 are considered on a rolling basis.
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
0141 577 3033
- How to apply
- East Renfrewshire Council operates a number of grant schemes to assist community and voluntary organisations. Apply for any or all of these schemes using a single application form available to download on the website. Applications should include: a constitution (signed by two office bearers), the group's most recent bank statement and a current financial statement signed by two office bearers plus details of all signatories for bank accounts.
All groups must be 'not for profit' and properly constituted.
- Support is not available for fund-raising events or payment of lets of Council facilities
Fund Award Sizes
No minimum provided
No maximim provided
No average provided
- Anually Awarded:
No anually awarded amount provided
- Notes on Award Amounts:
- No notes on award amounts
- Arts and Cultural Activities
- Community and capacity building
- Education and Training
- General charitable activities
- Heritage/ building preservation
- Organised Sport
- Recreation and social activities