Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust - Rights and Justice
As part of the Quaker tradition, JRCT is committed to the creation of a world that guarantees equal treatment for all people. Funding priorities: Protection and promotion of equality and human rights and their enforcement in the UK, Promoting rights and justice for minorities who face the most severe forms of racism and discrimination, Promotion of rights and justice for refugees and other migrants by identifying and tackling root causes, structures and systems that may deny them their rights.
- When to apply:
- The next deadlines are 9 April and 20 August 2018.
- Next deadline:
09 Apr 2018
- Charities only:
- How to apply
- They will only accept applications submitted online.
- This fund lists a large number of exclusions: check the website for details.
Fund award sizes
No minimum provided
No maximum provided
- Annually awarded:
- Notes on award amounts:
- No notes on award amounts
- Advising and informing
- Citizenship and community involvement
- Community and capacity building
- Education and Training
- Black and minority ethnic communities
- Economically/socially disadvantaged
- General public
- Refugees and asylum seekers