Dundee Historic Environment Trust
Dundee Historic Environment Trust provides grant assistance for the repair of historic buildings located in Dundee's conservation areas. Eligible works include:
essential structural repairs
comprehensive roof repairs
repair of chimneys
repair or replacement of rainwater gutters
repair of stonework
repair of historic boundary walls or garden structures
repair or reinstatement of external joinery
repair or reinstatement of historic metalwork, including railings
reinstatement of lost architectural detail
agreed professional fees.
- When to apply:
- Apply anytime. Decisions are normally determined within 6 to 8 weeks of application, and a letter of grant offer provided thereafter if successful.
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
- How to apply
- Either visit, email, write or call to make a pre-application enquiry and get advice on eligibility Download an enquiry form from the website.
- Buildings do not have to be listed to be eligible, but priority is given to the repair and reuse of redundant or underused listed buildings. Buildings that are not in a conservation area are not eligible, even if they are listed. Most historic buildings are eligible, with the exception of places of worship (which have their own scheme), buildings owned by financial institutions and local authorities, and projects assisted directly by Historic Scotland.
Fund Award Sizes
No minimum provided
No maximim provided
No average provided
- Anually Awarded:
No anually awarded amount provided
- Notes on Award Amounts:
- No notes on award amounts
- Heritage/ building preservation
- General public
- The local community