Start Up - Lloyds Bank And Bank Of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Programme
Support is available for people in the early stages of setting up a social enterprise, charity or impact project that will help people in need or improving the environment. The learning programme consists of 12-14 days, from October 2018 – October 2019. Typically, you attend for a day or two a month. They are not running Start Up in Scotland this year, but applicants from anywhere in the UK can apply to the English locations listed on the website. Scotland-based organisations with annual income of £15,000 or more can apply to Trade Up Scotland.
- Grant, Staff time, Other resources
- When to apply:
- Applications have now closed for the 2018-19 programme. They will open applications again in early 2019 for the 2019-20 programme.
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
- How to apply
- Download the application form from the website. However it is recommended that you book a taster session before applying. this can be done via the website.
- The funder does not provide details of any exclusions.
Fund award sizes
No minimum provided
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No anually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- All students on the Start Up programme receive a grant of up to £1,000, thanks to funding from Big Lottery Fund.
- Advising and informing
- Education and Training
- Financial advice and support