CAF - Smart Energy GB in Communities Small Grants
Smart Energy GB in Communities campaign informs and inspires people about smart meters and the benefits they can bring. The Small grant is for organisations whose projects are directly engaging with people from Smart Energy GB’s priority group (people over 65 who have no personal internet access) at a localised level within their local community. For 2018 they are targeting funding and support to partners reaching people who are over the age of 60 with no personal internet access, those over the age of 65 and those who are severely or profoundly deaf and those with a low income.
- When to apply:
- Round 3 will close at midday on 10 September 2018.
- Next deadline:
10 Sep 2018
- Charities only:
03000 123 346
- How to apply
- Application forms and guidance available on the website
- This fund lists a large number of exclusions, see the website for details. Organisations must work with people over 65 who have no personal internet access.
Fund award sizes
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No anually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- Grants of up to £5,000 are available
- Advising and informing
- Citizenship and community involvement
- Environmental Projects