Heritage Lottery Fund - Resilient Heritage
This programme is available to organisations in the UK who want to build their capacity or achieve strategic change to improve the management of heritage. Grants can fund activities to help you acquire new skills or knowledge, or new models of governance, leadership and business to put your organisation in a better position for the future. Organisations in the early stages of planning their activities may also apply.
- No source
- When to apply:
- You can apply for grants anytime until 18 January 2019.
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
No funder email
No funder phone number
- How to apply
- The expression of interest form and guidance can be downloaded from the website.
- They do not expect your proposals to include the costs of buying heritage items or sites, conservation or capital works or new building works. They do not expect applications to include costs for the production of digital outputs.
Fund award sizes
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No anually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- No notes on award amounts
- Environmental Projects
- Heritage/ building preservation
- Organisation Capacity Building
- The local community
- Third sector organisations