West Lothian Council - ESF Challenge Fund

Summary

West Lothian Council, in partnership with the West Lothian Community Planning Partnership invite proposals from eligible partners to deliver a package of interventions under the West Lothian Employability Pipeline ESF programme and/or the West Lothian Social Inclusion ESF Package. Proposals are sought which will engage with individuals experiencing more than one barrier to employment for the Employability Pipeline or be in one of the key target groups for the Social Inclusion Package. The proposed package of interventions will be delivered up until 31st December 2022.Projects can apply for any length of funding within that timescale.


Fund details

Status:
Open
Type:
Grant
Source:
European
When to apply:
All stage one applications must be received by Friday 10th May 2019.
Next deadline:
10 May 2019
Charities only:
No
Website:
https://www.westlothian.gov.uk/ESF-challengefund
Email:
[email protected]
Phone:
No funder phone number
How to apply
Bids are invited through a two stage process; interested partners should contact West Lothian Council for the first stage application via [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> or download the application from www.westlothian.gov.uk/ESF-challengefund<http://www.westlothian.gov.uk/ESF-challengefund>.
Exclusions
No exclusions given

Fund award sizes

Minimum:
£25,000
Maximum:
£520,000
Average:
No average provided
Annually awarded:
£720,000
Notes on award amounts:
The Council have an allocation of £950,000, £200,000 in 2019 and £250,000 per annum in 2020-2022 for additional employability pipeline actions and £200,000 per annum from 2019-2022 for additional social inclusion activity. The ESF grant will pay 40% of the eligible costs, partner organisations must therefore have match funding available for the other 60%.

Organisation

Name:
West Lothian Council
Website:
http://www.westlothian.gov.uk/
Email:
No funder email address
Phone:
01506 280000
Address:
West Lothian Civic Centre Howden South Road, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 6FF

Like on Facebook Tweet on Twitter


Geographical Areas

  • West Lothian

Activities

  • Education and Training
  • Employability services

Beneficiaries

  • Economically/socially disadvantaged
  • Homeless or badly housed
  • Rural communities
  • Mental health conditions
  • Ill-health
  • Disabilities
  • Refugees and asylum seekers