Foundation Scotland - Transformation and Growth Programme
Transformation and Growth is capacity building grants programme to help registered charities and incorporated organisations serving those at risk of homelessness, to increase their organisational capacity in order to support people address local housing and homelessness issues and increase these organisations’ capacity and resilience. Funding is available for: consultants; research; service delivery to free up senior management time for strategic planning; education, training or coaching; convening / building networks; peer exchange. Organisations’ should be addressing at least one of three priority areas: increasing economic well-being; improving the supply of low-income housing and housing opportunity; preventing homelessness.
- No source
- When to apply:
- Complete applications, including all supporting documents, must be received by Monday 1st July at 12pm. Due to limited funds available for this round they close the programme to new applications before this date, so please do not wait until the deadline to apply.
- Next deadline:
01 Jul 2019
- Charities only:
0141 341 4960
- How to apply
- Expression of Interest form and guidance on the website
- The grants will not provide funding for direct delivery of services, nor core funding, except where it covers a relevant member of staff’s time to engage in these organisational development activities.
The fund lists a large number of other exclusions. See the guidance for details.
Fund award sizes
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No annually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- Grants between £10,000 and £25,000 for up to 2 years.
- Housing and shelter
- Organisation Capacity Building
- Third sector organisations