National Churches Trust - Cornerstone Grants
The National Churches Trust is the national, independent, charity dedicated to promoting and supporting church buildings of historic, architectural and community value across the UK. The Cornerstone Grant Programme can award grants towards urgent structural repair projects, or the introduction of kitchens and accessible toilets. Priority is given to projects that demonstrate well-developed plans for the building that are supported beyond the congregation, and into the future.
- When to apply:
- The next deadline is 4 March 2019 for a decision in July 2019. The subsequent deadlines is 1 July 2019 (for a decision in November).
- Next deadline:
04 Mar 2019
- Charities only:
020 7222 0605
- How to apply
- The application process begins with an eligibility quiz. If you cannot answer yes to each question your application will not be successful.
- No exclusions given
Fund award sizes
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No anually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- Grants will never exceed 50% of the project cost.
- Heritage/ building preservation
- Recreation and social activities
- Religious activities
- Religious and Belief Groups/Communities
- The local community