Perth & Kinross Council - Community Investment Fund
The Community Investment Fund (CIF) provides grants to community led projects. It is an opportunity for local people to make an impact on the issues that matter most to them. You can apply for projects which tackle inequality in your area and are community led. They can fund: community management of a local facility; improvements to a community building; developing an outdoor space for community use; purchasing equipment or materials that will benefit the local community; community events or a programme of activities; training; promotion and publicity.
- When to apply:
- The deadline is 5pm on Wednesday 21 August for the first tranche of funding, any applications received after this date, will be considered as part of the second tranche of funding, which closes at 5pm on Thursday 12 December 2019.
- Next deadline:
21 Aug 2019
- Charities only:
- How to apply
- No application information provided
- This fund does not cover salaries. The fund does cover sessional fees such as bringing in specialists to run a workshop or an event.
Fund award sizes
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No annually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- The fund provides £1.2million over 2018/19 and 2019/20. £50,000 is available to each electoral ward across Perth & Kinross.
- Citizenship and community involvement
- Community development and regeneration
- Community facilities
- Community safety