Beinn Tharsuinn Windfarm Community Limited
The purpose of the company is to distribute community benefit funding to eligible community projects in ten beneficiary Community Council areas in the vicinity of Beinn Tharsuinn Windfarm: Kiltearn, Ardross, Alness, Invergordon, Kilmuir and Logie Easter, Tain, Edderton, Ardgay, Creich and Dornoch.
- When to apply:
- There are no deadlines and applications can be submitted at any time.
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
- How to apply
- Applicants are advised to contact Community Councils to discuss proposals before applying.
- The funding is not for any of the following purposes: Political, religious, entertainment or hospitality purposes; Any purpose adverse to CRE Energy Limited's interest in the Windfarm, CRE Energy Limited or its parent company or companies; To finance or replace any service that The Highland Council is obliged to provide; The purposes of acquiring or assisting in the acquisition of any part of the windfarm site.
Fund award sizes
No minimum provided
No maximum provided
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No annually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- No notes on award amounts
- General charitable activities
- General public
- Local communities