John Watson's Trust
Awards grants for educational purposes to children and young people under the age of 21 who have a physical or learning disability, or who are socially disadvantaged. Grants are available to individuals or organisations working with eligible children and young people. Funding includes support for school and youth trips and residential experiences. Although the Trust operates primarily within Edinburgh and the Lothians, grants may be awarded Scotland wide depending on each individual case.
- When to apply:
- Applications deadlines for 2019 are: 25 January; 15 March; 24 May; 2 August; 1 November.
- Next deadline:
25 Jan 2019
- Charities only:
0131 225 0658
- How to apply
- Application forms available online.
- Repeat applications should not take place within the same year.
Fund award sizes
No minimum provided
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
- Notes on award amounts:
- Annual total from 2017 accounts.
- East Lothian
- West Lothian
- Economically/socially disadvantaged
- People of a specific age group
- People with disabilities
- People with learning disabilities
- People with physical disabilities
- People with sensory impairments
- Young people