Gannochy Trust - Inspiring Young People
This strand of the Trust’s 2015 to 2018 strategy supports children and young people (under 25 years of age) to make: positive change in the lives of young people; raising aspirations and realising full potential; developing talent; enhancing social, personal and leadership skills; developing training, skills and knowledge to increase employability; developing young leaders and increasing participation as active citizens.
- When to apply:
- Apply at any time.The Trust has recently carried out an evaluation of its grant strategy and has decided to extend the current programme to 31 December 2018. They have 3 grant-making meetings planned during that period, 28th June, 4th October and 13th December 2018.
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
01738 620 653
- How to apply
- Guidance and applications are available on the website.
- This fund lists a large number of exclusions. See the guidance for details.
Fund award sizes
No minimum provided
No maximum provided
- Annually awarded:
- Notes on award amounts:
- Annual total and average from 2017 accounts. 71% of funding applications were successful. You should apply for the amount that you need. Grants range from £1,500 to £200,000 for capital projects.
- Citizenship and community involvement
- Education and Training
- Employability services