Glasgow City Heritage Trust - Heritage Grants
Glasgow City Heritage Trust operates five Grant Programmes. The Heritage Grant supports projects that provide opportunities for people to learn about and enjoy Glasgow’s historic built environment. They can assist with a variety of projects, such as exhibitions, lectures, workshops, activities, conferences, interpretation (displays, panels, signage), guided walks, publications etc.
- When to apply:
- Completed applications will be considered by the relevant committee, if they are received at least 10 working days before the committee meeting date. Where a grant application misses the deadline it will be considered at the next available committee meeting date. Committees meet on a quarterly basis. Dates for 2018 are as follows:Outreach Committee (for Heritage and Community Engagement Grants): 29th August 2018: 28th November 2018
- Next deadline:
13 Nov 2018
- Charities only:
- How to apply
- The application form and guidance is available on the website.
- Contact funder through website form who will advise if you are eligible or ineligible to apply for this grant.
Fund award sizes
No minimum provided
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No anually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- Grants of up to £5,000. They will not fund 100% of the cost of the project. Please note, a standard 5% Management Fee (min. £100) will be payable on all Grants, to be deducted from the grant by GCHT.
- Education and Training
- Heritage/ building preservation
- General public
- The local community