The Triangle Trust 1949 Trust - Development Grants (Working with Carers)
The fund supports organisations working with core costs to support the development of a solid foundation for the long-term. They would like to see applicants use these grants to develop sustainable income sources, so that when the grant comes to end your organisation's income will not be reduced. They expect to see the amount requested each year tapering down as applicants develop other income streams to replace the grant income. They particularly welcome applications from organisations working in Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales.
- When to apply:
- Currently closed. There is one round per year. The fund was open from 8 March until 3 May 2018.
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
- How to apply
- Online application form and guidance
- This fund lists a large number of exclusions: check the website for details.
Fund award sizes
No minimum provided
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No anually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- Grants are available for up to £80,000 over three years with a maximum of £35,000 in year one.
- Organisation Capacity Building