Credit Union Foundation - Lloyds Banking Group’s Credit Union Development Fund
Funds are available to strengthen the financial position of credit unions and give them the capacity to develop new strategies for sustained and effective growth. Two kinds of grants are available: Large awards (of between £50,000 and £100,000) will provide a contribution to a credit union’s reserves and help remove barriers to growth and innovation; Seed funding awards (of between £10,000 and £20,000) will help credit unions to make the changes they need to apply for a large award in a subsequent year or to pay for the costs of merger or investment in digital improvements.
- Private/for Profit Organisation
- When to apply:
- Applications close on 30th June 2019.
- Next deadline:
30 Jun 2019
- Charities only:
0161 832 3694
- How to apply
- There is a two stage application process. Stage one applications and guidance are available on the website.
- Only credit unions authorised to operate in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland can apply for an award.
Fund award sizes
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
- Notes on award amounts:
- The fund provides seed grants of £10,000 to £20,000 and large awards of between £50,000 and £100,000.
- Financial advice and support
- Economically/socially disadvantaged
- General public
- People in poverty
- Third sector organisations