SSE - Drumderg Wind Farm Community Fund
Provides around £79,000 per year to community and charitable projects in the community council areas of Mount Blair (most of Strathardle and Glenshee) and Alyth. The fund generally supports projects which: promote community spirit and bring people together; enhance quality of life and promote people's well-being; foster vibrant, sustainable communities.
- Community Benefit
- When to apply:
- The fund has four deadlines per year. The deadlines for 2019 are 7 February, 16 May, 15 August and 10 October.
- Next deadline:
16 May 2019
- Charities only:
0141 224 7729
- How to apply
- Application forms can be requested from SSE or downloaded from the website.
- Will not support projects which have a political or religious purpose; subsidise the costs of energy consumption; are for the purposes adverse to SSE's interest; replace statutory funding; support individuals for their personal gain; individuals or groups without a constitution; the purchase of second hand vehicles; the repayment of loans or payment of debts; trips abroad; costs already incurred or activities which will take place before we have made a decision on an application (retrospective funding); applications that are for the sole benefit to flora and fauna.
Fund award sizes
No maximum provided
- Annually awarded:
- Notes on award amounts:
- Applications above £10,000 require a separate form available from SSE.
No fund specific website
No funder email address
No funder phone number
Inveralmond House, 200 Dunkeld Road, , Perth, PH1 3AQ
Tweet on Twitter
- Citizenship and community involvement
- Community development and regeneration
- Community facilities
- Education and Training
- General charitable activities
- Health care and wellbeing
- Heritage and building preservation
- Recreation and social activities
- Rural communities
- Older people
- Local communities
- Young people