Foundation Scotland - Annadale and Nithsdale Community Benefit Company
ANCBC is funded by ScottishPower Renewables community benefit fund for Harestanes Windfarm in Dumfries and Galloway. The fund supports projects located within, or directly benefiting, one or more of 42 community council areas in Annandale and Nithsdale. ANCBC will support charitable activities that support the rural regeneration and sustainability of communities within the area of benefit.
Awards can support a wide range of costs and activities including equipment, running costs for local groups, staff or sessional worker costs, consultations, maintenance or refurbishment of community facilities and capital costs to purchase or develop community assets.
- Community Benefit
- When to apply:
- The fund operates three rounds per year. 2019 deadlines are 11 March, 4 August and 2 December.
- Next deadline:
11 Mar 2019
- Charities only:
- How to apply
- Application forms and guidance on the website.
- This fund lists a large number of exclusions. See the website for details.
Fund award sizes
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
- Notes on award amounts:
- Small grants of £500 – £5,000 require a minimum of 25% match funding. Large grants of £5,001 – £20,000 require a minimum of 50% match funding.
- Arts and Cultural Activities
- Citizenship and community involvement
- Community and capacity building
- Community development and regeneration
- Community facilities
- Community safety
- Community transport
- Education and Training
- Environmental Projects
- Heritage/ building preservation
- Organisation Capacity Building
- Organised Sport
- Economically/socially disadvantaged
- Isolated socially
- Living in poverty
- Natural Environment
- The local community
- Young people