The Fore Trust
The Fore offers development funding and strategic support to early-stage charities and social enterprises. It makes unrestricted grants which have the potential to have a transformational impact on an organisation. For example enabling your organisation to take a step forward in its development or giving you the chance to do something you couldn’t before. It will also match successful applicants with friendly professional support inlcuding ongoing mentoring, strategic advice, governance support or other assistance.
- When to apply:
- The Fore Trust runs three twelve-week funding rounds to coincide with the academic calendar each year. The spring 2019 round is opens from 6 December 2018 to 7 January 2019.
- Next deadline:
07 Jan 2019
- Charities only:
No funder phone number
- How to apply
- To apply for funding, organisations must register at the start of each funding round. Registration is run on a first-come, first-serve basis and once the cap is reached, the round is closed, therefore please register early.
- Organisations with over income over £1M.
Fund award sizes
No minimum provided
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No anually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- Up to £30,000 can be offered over a three year period.
- General charitable activities